1. Why was Jesus’ teaching so great?
a) Because He attended schools of higher education.
b) Because the priests and the Pharisees were His teachers.
c) Because His teaching was from God.
2. What did the leaders want to do to Jesus?
a) worship Him
b) stop Him from preaching
c) kill Him
3. Who had sent Jesus?
b) John the Baptist
c) the Priests
4. Is it always easy to do what God wants you to do?
5. Who will take care of you?
a) other Christians
c) your family
6. How do we know Jesus had enemies?
a) The chief priests wanted to kill Him.
b) The Roman governor sent to have Him arrested.
c) The crowds all wanted to kill Him.
7. When Jesus said, “Whoever is thirsty should come to me and drink,” what was He talking about?
a) About salvation which He called the water of life.
b) About the Holy Spirit who would be given to believers after they were saved.
c) About the water from the Jordan River.
8. Where did the people say the Messiah would be born?
9. Where was Jesus born?
10. Was Jesus a descendant of David?
11. What did one of the guards testify about Jesus?
a) “Nobody has ever talked the way this man does!”
b) “No prophet ever comes from Galilee.”
c) “How does this man know so much when he as never been to school?”