For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16 (KJV)
1. What happened at dinner when they were celebrating the miracle?
a) Judas stole some money from the bag that belonged to the disciples.
b) Mary anointed Jesus’ feet and Judas said the perfume should have been sold.
c) Judas showed he was not a true disciple by not going to the feast at all.
2. Why did the religious leaders decide to kill Lazarus?
a) Because many people believed on Jesus through Lazarus’ testimony.
b) Because Lazarus lived in Bethany.
c) Because Lazarus had broken the law.
3. What was the Passover?
a) It was a feast to remind people how God had saved them from slavery.
b) It was a time when persons who lived far away passed over to Jerusalem to hold a political congress.
c) It was a time when people celebrated the birth of the baby Jesus.
4. What happened when Jesus went to Jerusalem at this time?
a) He taught people the meaning of the Passover.
b) He rode on a young donkey to visit his friends.
c) People welcomed Him and called Him King of Israel.
5. How should Jesus be king today?
a) He should be king of the country where we live.
b) He should be king of our lives and rule our lives.
c) He should be king in the church but not outside.
6. Read John 12:24 and fill in the blanks. “I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat is planted in the soil and dies, it remains alone. But its death will produce many new kernels—__________.
a) a plentiful harvest of new lives
b) and much fruit
c) that will grow
7. What did Jesus do about sin when He died?
a) He took all sin upon Himself and all people are free from sin.
b) He took people’s sin upon Himself but they will have to be punished for sin anyway.
c) He took sin upon Himself, but only those who believe in Him will be free from punishment for sin.
9. Read John 12:43 and fill in the blanks. “For they loved human praise more than __________.
b) the praise of God
10. By what will people be judged at the last judgment?
a) They will be judged by Jesus’ words.
b) They will be judged by the laws of the country where they live.
c) They will be judged by the Ten Commandments.