“But the Spirit produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control” Galatians 5:22-23
“I am the vine, and you are the branches. Whoever remains in me, and I in him, will bear much fruit; for you can do nothing without me” John 15:5
1. To what did Jesus compare Himself and His disciples?
a) A farm and its fruit.
b) A vine and its branches.
c) A master and his slaves.
2. What does Jesus’ message do?
a) It makes us clean as we accept it and obey it.
b) If we read it our lives will automatically become clean.
c) It doesn’t do anything.
3. What can we do without Jesus?
a) Greater things than He did.
b) Bear much fruit.
4. What is the relationship between believers and Jesus based on?
b) Church membership.
c) Good works.
5. What promise of a helper did Jesus again give?
a) He promised them friends who would help them.
b) He promised them farmers who would give them fruit from the vines.
c) He promised them the Holy Spirit.