1. What is the Greek word translated here as “Helper?”
2. As the Paraclete, what does the Holy Spirit do?
a) He defends, advises, and helps us.
b) He does our work for us.
c) He accuses us.
3. When can we really see that we are sinners?
a) When we get caught.
b) When the Holy Spirit shows us how bad we are.
c) When someone tells us how bad we are.
4. What did Jesus promise?
a) We can have anything we want.
b) God will give us what we ask in Jesus’ name.
c) We will never be sad.
5. What does the world say?
a) “Forget yourself. Save others!”
b) “Save yourself and others too!”
c) “Forget others. Save yourself!”
6. What did Jesus say the world would do to His followers?
a) Make them rulers.
b) Make them suffer.
c) Accept them as teachers.
7. What is victory for those who follow Jesus?
a) Having their own way.
b) Escaping from trouble.
c) Doing God’s will whatever it costs.