“And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” John 17:3 (KJV)
“Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.” Hebrews 7:25 (KJV)
“Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” Amos 3:3 (KJV)
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.Wherefore comfort one another with these words.” 1Thessalonians 4:16-18 (KJV)
1. Read John 17:3 and fill in the blank. “And this is the way to have __________ to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.
c) eternal life
2. How does Satan treat Christians?
a) He leaves them alone.
b) He tries to get them to leave God and return to sin.
c) He takes them away from God.
3. How should we act toward the world?
a) We should pray to leave it.
b) We should live in it and enjoy its pleasure.
c) We should give God’s Word to the world.
4. How are Jesus’ followers to be sent into the world?
a) As sheep without a shepherd because Jesus has gone.
b) As God sent Jesus: to look for the lost and win them for the Lord.
c) As church members to ask people to join their church.
5. For whom was Jesus praying?
a) For the twelve disciples.
b) For all church members that they would join the same church.
c) For all those who believe in Him, even those who believe today.
6. When Jesus prayed for His followers to be one, did He mean that all Christians should belong to one church today?
a) Yes, there should not be different churches.
b) No, Christians should not belong to a church.
c) No, for some churches do not believe the very things that Jesus taught.
7. How did Jesus close His prayer?
a) By saying that He wanted His followers to be with Him wherever He was.
b) By saying He might give people a chance to be saved after they die.
c) By saying that the world knew God.