Please take the quiz. Test your knowledge by answering these questions.
1. What lesson do we learn from Judas’ betrayal of Jesus in the garden?
a) We should not pray in a garden.
b) We give Satan power over us when we turn away from Christ.
c) Soldiers should not be allowed to attend prayer meeting.
2. Why did Jesus not run away or protect Himself when the soldiers came to arrest Him?
a) He knew it was God’s time for Him to die.
b) He expected His disciples to protect Him.
c) He had no power against soldiers.
3. What did Peter do in the garden?
a) He prayed all night.
b) He called down fire from heaven.
c) He cut off the ear of the high priest’s servant.
4. Why did Jesus have to die to save us from our sins?
a) Because only by the shedding of His blood could our sins be forgiven completely.
b) Because we all have to die, and He died first to show us we need not fear death.
c) Because He wanted to teach that sacrifice for sin had to be repeated over and over again.
5. Why did Annas question Jesus?
a) To learn his doctrine.
b) To know more about Him.
c) To try to trap Him.
6. What did Peter do at the house of the high priest?
a) He cut off the ear of a servant of the high priest.
b) He denied his Lord three times.
7. When Pilate asked if Jesus was a king, what did Jesus answer?
a) “No, I have been falsely accused.”
b) “My kingdom does not belong to this world.”
c) “My kingdom is greater than the Roman Empire.”
8. What was Pilate’s judgment?
a) He said Jesus was guilty and should die.
b) He said he found Jesus innocent.
c) He would put Jesus in prison with Barabbas.