Oh, I have also been asked this question. Yes, my own view about the shroud is that there is a lot of evidence for it, and the evidence is extremely impressive.
Let me close in a prayer. Father, we thank You for this time and we ask that You would guide us in our thoughts and in our desires and that we would seek You and desire You above all else. We pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Let’s summarize shall we?
1. Why did Mary Magdalene go to the tomb where Jesus was buried?
a) She wanted to see if Jesus was really dead.
b) She wanted to put spices on the body.
c) She wanted to talk to the gardener.
2. What did she find when she reached the tomb?
a) The tomb was open and empty.
b) Joseph and Nicodemus were anointing the body.
c) The enemies of Jesus had stolen His body.
3. What did Peter and John see when they went to the grave?
a) They saw soldiers and asked what had happened.
b) They saw the gardener and asked where Jesus’ body was.
c) They saw Jesus’ grave-clothes in the empty tomb.
4. When Jesus came to Mary in the garden, what did He tell her?
a) To stop crying.
b) To go back home.
c) To go and give the disciples a message.
5. What did Jesus tell the disciples?
a) They should hide.
b) He was sending them as the Father had sent Him.
c) They should go home.
6. What special help did He promise them for the work He was giving them to do?
a) He would pay them money to preach the gospel.
b) He would give them joy; they would never have sorrow.
c) He would give them the Holy Spirit.
7. In what way would they be able to save people from sin?
a) By forgiving sins.
b) By preaching the gospel.
c) By burning candles.
8. What did Thomas say when he saw Jesus?
a) “I don’t believe it.”
b) “You were right.”
c) “My Lord and my God!”
9. Read John 20:31 and fill in the blank. “But these are written so that you may continue to believe* that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him __________ by the power of his name.
a) you will be strong
b) you will have life
c) you will be happy
10. What is the purpose of John’s gospel?
a) To let us know that Jesus is the Son of God.
b) To tell everything that Jesus did.