1. To what extent is faith necessary to practical living?
2. How do we exercise faith in our daily lives?
3. To what extent is faith rational?
4. To what extent is faith in the Bible justified?
5. What are some of the facts in the Bible that appeal to our faith?
6. What is meant by the inspiration of the Bible?
7. How does the Bible express God’s work in inspiration?
8. To what extent does the Bible rebuke, correct, and reveal God’s will for us?
9. What does the Bible reveal about righteous living and the righteousness which God provides?
10. Is there a human element in the Bible relating to the authors of the Scriptures?
11. Did the human authors of the Bible often express their own personality and feelings?
12. How do you define the inspiration of the Bible in a comprehensive way?
13. How would you illustrate the inspiration of the Bible by a boat carrying a passenger?
14. What is the orthodox position of the inspiration of the Bible?
15. What are some of the wrong definitions of inspiration?
16. To what extent is the truthfulness of the Bible related to the truthfulness of Jesus?
17. To what extent did Jesus claim that the Bible was inspired?
18. What are some of the statements that Christ made concerning the Bible?
19. What are some of the internal evidences that indicate that the Bible is the inspired Word of God?
20. What are some of the external evidences for the inspiration of the Bible?
21. How does the Bible in its revelation go beyond human ingenuity in the knowledge of man?
22. To what extent has the influence of the Bible been widespread?
23. To what extent does the Bible deal with the real world?
24. To what extent does the Bible exalt Jesus Christ?
25. How does the inspiration of the Bible relate to prophecy in the Bible?
26. Have fulfilled prophecies given us any indication of the truthfulness of the Bible?
27. How can we regard the prophecies of the Bible that are not yet fulfilled?
28. How do we solve the problem that we do not have the original Scriptures or writings?
29. To what extent are our present Bibles identical to those that were written by the original author? What are some illustrations of this?
30. How do we solve apparent contradictions in the gospels?
31. How does Jericho illustrate a method of solving contradictions?
32. How does the experience of Christians in trusting God affect their faith in the Bible?