“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.” 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV)
“Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” Habakkuk 1:5 (KJV)
- Bill Gates: “Things Won’t Get Back To Normal Until We Have Gotten A Vaccine Out To The Entire World” Bill Gates joined “FOX News Sunday” host Chris Wallace today to discuss his accurate prediction five years ago that the most deadly thing in our future would be a virus. Gates said the coronavirus is “a nightmare scenario because human-to-human transmittal respiratory viruses can grow exponentially. If we had kept on going to work, traveling like we were, you know, that curve would never bend until you had the majority of the people infected and then a massive number seeking hospital care and lots of lots of deaths. So, you know, we’ve got to use quarantine, which is an old thing back from the days of the plague as our primary tool,” he said. “Fortunately, if we use that well enough, we should, towards the end of this month, start to see those numbers level off. And then if we continue country-wide, and we’re testing the right people to understand what’s going on, which is not the case yet, those numbers will start to go down. And then we can look at some degree of opening back up. It is fair to say things won’t go back to truly normal until we have a vaccine that we’ve gotten out to basically the entire world,” he added.
- Justin Trudeau: This Is the ‘New Normal’ Until We Have a Coronavirus Vaccine Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told the public in a Thursday address that society grappling with the coronavirus would be the “new normal” until a vaccine is developed. Trudeau explained that COVID-19 landed in Canada a bit later than it did in the rest of the world, and the country is at a “fork in the road for the best and worst possible outcome.” “The initial peak, the top of the curve, may be in late spring with the end of the first wave in the summer… there will likely be smaller outbreaks for a number of months after that,” he said. “This will be the new normal until a vaccine is developed.” He said the reality of Canadians dealing with COVID-19 through the summer was one of the “better” outcomes. “The path we take is up to us. It depends on what each of us does right now. It will take months of continued, determined effort,” he said, adding that residents needed to continue “physical distancing, staying home, and washing [their] hands” during this period.
- MIT Says ‘We’re not going back to normal’: To stop coronavirus we will need to radically change almost everything we do: how we work, exercise, socialize, shop, manage our health, educate our kids, take care of family members. We all want things to go back to normal quickly. But what most of us have probably not yet realized—yet will soon—is that things won’t go back to normal after a few weeks, or even a few months. Some things never will.
- Bloomberg News: Record Pace of Coronavirus Trials Could Be New Normal: A potential Covid-19 vaccine’s recording-breaking pace to clinical trial could become the new normal as researchers start looking for vaccines before new infections even break out. The potential is there to break the decade-long timeline to develop new vaccines, making health professionals more nimble in the face of evolving threats. And it could have happened even sooner if the investment in studying SARS and MERS didn’t dry up when those outbreaks went away, scientists said. The first clinical trial began March 16 for a candidate vaccine to guard against SARS-Cov-2, the novel coronavirus that causes Covid-19. An actual vaccine won’t be ready for another 12 to 18 months, but the announcement marks a new record in moving to human testing for a disease that nobody knew existed just a few months ago.
- A New Normal With COVID-19: The Next Steps We Must Take: For many people around the country and around the world, the apartments or homes where we are sheltering have begun to feel like that cramped closet. We begin to imagine a call of all-clear, when we can uncurl ourselves and stretch out into the comfortable world we left behind. But until we develop a vaccine against COVID-19, we won’t be able to return to the way things used to be. As long as most people lack immunity, resuming our normal activities will bring infections roaring back. When we do finally step back outside, it will have to be a gradual return guided by a concrete plan based on solid science. We need to act right now to put those plans in place and make sure that when that day comes, it arrives as soon and as safely as possible.
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.” 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 (KJV)
Please Remember To Include House of the Nazarene In Your Holiday Gifting Giving As We Continue To Share The Gospel Around The World!
House of the Nazarene Projects: Support, Education, Food, Bibles, Prayer, Healing, and Church Building. So, Please, contribute to this fundraising effort!
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page
When you contribute to this fundraising effort, you are helping us to do what the Lord called us to do. The money you send in goes primarily to the overall costs and daily operations of this site and ministry. When people ask for Bibles, we send them out at no charge. When people write in and say how much they would like Support, Education, Food, Bibles, Prayer but cannot afford them, we send them what we can at no cost to them for either the help or the shipping, no matter where they are in the world. Even all the way to South Africa thanks to your generous donations. All this is possible because YOU pray for us, YOU support us, and YOU give so we can continue growing and serving those who need!
So, thank you, personally, from the bottom of my heart, for standing with us in these end times, and laboring together to get something done for the Lord while time remains. So, Please be generous!
HOW TO DONATE: Click here to view our GoFundMe page